Ring in 2014 with Fireworks from MEANGENEFIREWORKS!!!
We have all of your favorite items including:
Artillery shells, Roman Candles, 200 and 500 gram repeaters, Fountains, Sparklers and More!!!
***NOTE: Location below is only one open New Years***
Located less than 10 minutes from the I-205 bridge at milepost 14 on Hwy 14.
Take I-5 or I-205 to Hwy 14 East (towards Camas) Go to Exit 14, then go left at the roundabout. Look for the tent on the right.
2305 SE 8th Ave Camas,WA 98607 – Click here for Google map
For questions call 360-609-7123
Open from Sunday Dec 29th thru Dec 31st from NOON until 9 PM Daily
SAY “Mean Gene Rocks the sky!” and receive $5.00 Free with $50 Purchase or $15.00 FREE with $100 purchase.
(Not Valid with other offers)
VISA / MASTERCARD ACCEPTED
***NOTE: Location above is only one open New Years***
See why we are the prevailing supplier of Vancouver fireworks - Vancouver, WA and Camas, WA. For the last 25 years it has been my goal to provide families with the most comprehensive firework selections at rock bottom prices.
I have handpicked only the best and most impressive fireworks selection on the West Coast. Whether you’re looking for:
- Mortars and Artillery Shells
- Flying Novelties
- Multi shot repeaters
- M500 – multi shot repeaters 500 grams
- Roman Candles
Since our fireworks are directly imported from China we have been able to cut out the middle man allowing us to have the best prices on Vancouver fireworks (not to mention Camas fireworks). Visit one of our 5 locations throughout southwestern Washington, where we supply fireworks in Vancouver Washington as well as servicing Camas Washington fireworks seekers.
And if you are truly serious about your 4th of July fireworks, you will love the great selection of 500 gram maximum load finale repeaters and the #1 rated mortar in Washington state.
Nobody does it better than Mean Gene Fireworks, simply the best supplier of Vancouver WA fireworks!
Open on July 5th – Camas locations
“Regardless of whether this is someone’s first time attending a public display in years or just a few months, we all have a responsibility to help make Independence Day celebrations safe and enjoyable for everyone,” said Heckman.
The National Council on Fireworks Safety recommends the following safety tips to help ensure a safe and enjoyable holiday:
· Always read and follow label directions
· Have an adult supervise all fireworks activities
· Buy from reliable sources
· Ignite outdoors, away from buildings and vehicles
· Keep a bucket of water handy
· Never experiment or attempt to make your own fireworks
· Light fireworks one at a time
· Never re-ignite malfunctioning fireworks
· Store fireworks in a cool, dry place
· Never throw fireworks at another person
· Never shoot fireworks in metal or glass containers
· Eye protection should always be worn by the fireworks shooter
· No part of the shooter’s body should be over the firework
“By adhering to these practical, common sense safety tips,” says Heckman, “we can make this year’s holiday the safer than ever.”
Make using fireworks in Vancouver Washington (or any other location) an enjoyable and safe experience.
(Click Here for more firework safety tips)